We're very excited to be hosting our workshop, Speaking English with Confidence: Igniting the Spark Within, on Saturday, 14th OCTOBER 2017, in Kuala Lumpur!
This workshop is for YOU, young adults and young professionals, if you want to:
- beat shyness once and for all
- get motivated to speak and improve your English
- present a polished, empowered, English-speaking you
- experience an engaging and practical training workshop on improving your confidence in speaking English
- discover what else you need to get to the next level of greatness (speaking-wise, interpersonal skills-wise).
We'll also throw in our most popular session, Voice: Talk and Sound Like You Mean It, and you'll receive worksheets to help you review what you've learnt.
Here are some of the things we'll cover:
- Self-coaching tips to get you through speaking situations
- Tips for conquering shyness and hesitancy when speaking
- Succesful speaking frameworks for various social situations
- Vocabulary and phrases to use to sound natural and confident
- Voice and intonation practice to sound confident and professional
To facilitate your learning process in a safe environment, you'll be assisted by our loving facilitators.
We only ask that you participate and come with the genuine intention to learn and grow.
Here are the details of the workshop:
Speaking English with Confidence: Igniting the Spark Within
Date/Day: 14th October 2017/Saturday
Time: 9am - 5pm (Break: 12.30 pm - 2 pm)
Venue: Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Price: RM250 per pax or RM400 for two persons
If you're interested in joining this workshop, please write to us at email@example.com, Whatsapp us (number in the poster) or send us a message on our Facebook page, My English Matters!
We can't wait to meet you!
Below are a few testimonials from previous attendees of our workshop.
"Thank you so much. The sessions have built my self-esteem and have taught me how to speak and communicate well with others." - Azreen, age 29.
"Teacher Azimah, I used to be afraid to speak English. You gave me a stage. I dared to challenge myself. In your speech class, I conquered the fear. Thank you." - Wang Xia, student from China, age 32.
"You inspire me to be a better person and improve my confidence level. Thank you, Madam!" - Mukminah, age 25.
"Thank you very much. I have learned many great input and I will apply them in my daily life."- Nurul Husna, age 25.
"Thanks for sharing the knowledge with us. I have learned so much from the workshop." - Hasfiza, 24.
"Thanks a lot! I've learned so much things during the sessions and I am really looking forward to joining this kind of programme again." - Anis Nasuha, 24.
About the Trainer
Azimah Shurfa is an English language and communications trainer with a Master’s Degree in English as a Second Language and a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Sciences (majoring in English Language and Literature). She is also a certified trainer in adult learning.
Having spent her formative years in the US and the United Kingdom, she was exposed to the best teaching practices and a learning culture that has promoted her love for communications and personal growth. This translated into her freelance gig as television subtitlist with Media Prima and ASTRO, and a twelve-year career as lecturer, mentor and adviser where she taught Public Speaking, English Linguistics, Literature and TESL. Her focus is now on teaching English communication to the mass, with a focus on young adults and professionals.
If you’re wondering what the difference is between the free email course and the live Speaking English with Confidence workshop we’re hosting this October 14th in Kuala Lumpur, here’s the breakdown.
In the workshop:
1. We’ll go through an assessment and reflection practice to find out your level of fluency and work out a strategy to get you on the right path to confidence and fluency—we’ll help move you ahead to the next level, step by step.
2. You’ll get worksheets containing phrases, speaking frameworks, and activities you’ll need to sound more natural and become more confident when speaking.
3. We’ll train you to commit the phrases to memory through practical and fun speaking practices.
4. You’ll have speaking opportunities throughout the workshop so that you can get instant feedback and tips on pronunciation, word choice, phrase choice and grammar.
It might only be a one-day workshop, but we’ve designed a course so that you’ll leave with more than a day’s worth of lessons (and it’ll be worth your money!). We want to ensure that the impact and the lessons you take home will be useful for a long, long time, Insha Allah.
Oh, yes—as a bonus for attending the live workshop, we’ll add you into a private FB group where you’ll get private access to us for online training and follow-ups.
Because you’d be our paying client and a serious student, we’ll also do free private coaching (through email, WhatsApp or whatever platform you prefer) to keep you accountable and moving forward towards English fluency.
Don't miss this chance while it's still available!
If you're interested in joining this workshop, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Whatsapp us (0172349644) or send us a message on our Facebook page, My English Matters!