So last Sunday, I went live on FB answering questions you sent to me through email.
If you didn’t watch it, you can catch the replay here.
I’ll be going live on FB again on Sunday, 9 Feb at 10AM!
We will be doing another session of Q&A or AMA (Ask MEM Anything).
In last Sunday’s session, I mentioned a few articles, so I’m sharing it here for you.
1) This is the Star Wars passage that I read. I’ve highlighted in bold the words that we talked about as adjectives and verbs in passive or active voice.
Young Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars: brilliant, precocious and idealistic, but ends up as a force for evil. Born into reduced circumstances, he is adopted by a powerful organisation working for the good of the galaxy and is trained to the highest level.
His potential is clear, and he is recognised and lauded as a potentially great leader, the Chosen One. All goes well until he hits a point of crisis when everything he treasured is threatened.
2) I talked about the book, Radical Candor. If you’re interested in buying this book, I bought mine from Book Depository, because I couldn’t find it in the book stores I went to.
3) This is the self-assessment I talked about where you can assess your level of English. It’s based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (or CEFR).
4) I talked about an article where they discussed that the American President, Donald Trump, speaks like a sixth-grader (or a twelve-year-old). Read it here.
5) And here’s the article on how to introduce English to your children written by Madam Azimah.
I will be going live on FB again on Sunday at 10AM! So send in more of your questions. We’ll do our best to answer as many as possible.
Hope to “see” you then!