People often ask us this question: ‘How do I stay motivated to learn English?’
Learning English, just like learning any other skill, requires a lot of time and support. And it’s hard to get the support you need when the people around you don’t speak English.
So in this week’s video (which was a live session on our FB page), I share ’10 Ways to Stay Motivated to Learn English’.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Figure out why you want to improve your English.
- Visualise yourself being fluent and proficient in English.
- Write down your goals and look at them every day.
- Determine the one thing you need to do consistently to improve your English.
- Tell people what you plan to do consistently to keep yourself accountable.
- Find a friend or partner to team up with.
- Have a growth mindset, not a fixed mindset.
- Take small but consistent steps.
- Challenge yourself.
- Make it fun!
If you’ve always struggled to stay motivated in learning English, this video is for you.
Remember, you can do hard things. Growth comes on the other side of challenge.